Digital Audio Converter
Our DIG11AU is designed to convert digital audio signals from coaxial or optical inputs.
The outputs are simultaneous so audio can be distributed to multiple locations.
The DIG11AU supports 192kHz sample rates for enhanced sound reproduction.
• Converts digital audio formats (optical to optical and coax, or, coax to optical or coax)
• Both optical and coaxial digital outputs work concurrently regardless of input type selected
• Supports sample rates 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz up to 24-bit resolution
• Plug-and-play solution
• Audio Input Connectors: 1 x Optical (S/PDIF) & 1 x Coax RCA (S/PDIF)
• Output Connectors: 1 x Optical (S/PDIF) & 1 x Coax RCA (S/PDIF)
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 65 x 60 x 25mm (with wings & connections)
• Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 45 x 25mm (without wings & connections)
• Product Weight: 0.1kg (excluding accessories)
• Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H): 165 x 110 x 85mm
• Shipping Weight: 0.3kg
• Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
• Power Supply: 5V/1A DC, barrel type connector
• Wall Mounting Wings included
1 x DIG11AU
1 x 5V/1A DC Power Supply
1 x User Manual
We have regional headquarters located in Melbourne, Australia, the UK and the USA. From all locations our experienced product managers are on hand to provide real time sales and technical support to our customers. Coupled with state of the art testing and training facilities this ensures our products can be installed in any AV environment with unrivalled confidence. We proudly deliver 24 hour technical support via phone, email and live chat to our sales partners throughout the world.
The Service Station,
LE14 3QG, UK
+44(0) 115 8247000
Calle Oro 45,
Madrid, Spain+34 911 232 072
5775 12th Avenue East,
+1 (952) 333-8411
26 Lionel Road,
+61 3 8691 1999